QUALIFICATION PROCESS & LEGAL DISCLOSURES
EACH OCCUPANT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER MUST COMPLETE AND FILE A SEPARATE ONLINE APPLICATION.
THE APPLICATION FEE IS $55 PER OCCUPANT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Please verify with the property manager that the property you are applying for is available to rent and does not currently have an accepted application in process.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS ON A HOME UNTIL THERE IS AN APPROVED APPLICANT WHO HAS PAID THE EARNEST MONEY.
In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification, proof of income, and rental or residency references. All applications will be considered and accepted until an applicant is approved and earnest money has been paid. Once an application is submitted, it may take up to 7 days to process the application and verify the information listed or provided.
Earnest Money Deposit
Once approved, a minimum earnest deposit of $725 will be required to secure the home for two weeks. If the approved applicant will not be moving in within two weeks, an earnest deposit equal to one month’s rent is required to secure the home for a maximum of 30 days.
IN ADDITION TO THE APPLICATION FEES, THE EARNEST DEPOSIT BECOMES 100% NON-REFUNDABLE UPON RECEIPT.
Application Approval Process
Approval is based upon the following categories:
If an Applicant fails to meet any of the above four (4) criteria (Employment & Income, Residency, Credit and Criminal Background), he/she MAY be asked to pay additional security deposit up to, but not exceeding, 1.5 times the monthly rent and/or MAY be given the option of obtaining a co-signer (who must also meet above criteria).
Applicant MAY be denied based upon the number, type, and breed of pet(s). The denial does not apply to any legal assistive animals.
INITIAL MOVE-IN COSTS
- Security Deposit must be a minimum of an amount equal to 1.25 X monthly rent but not greater than 1.5 X the monthly rent. (75% may be refundable).
- First Month Rent + 3% Processing Fee + Rental Tax if applicable.
- Lease Preparation and Administration: $225.
- Pets – If Applicable, a $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet is required – (Some Breed Restrictions Apply) – See Management for details regarding Assistive Animals.
Contact Our Management for more detailsCall now
RECURRING MONTHLY COSTS
- Rent + 3% Admin + Rental Tax (if applicable).
- $49.99 Resident Benefit Package – See Below Details.
RESIDENT BENEFIT PACKAGE DETAILS
- Enjoy our Resident Rewards Program that allows our residents to earn rewards for enrolling and paying rent on time; enjoy saving on everyday expenses for a premier rental experience.
- Moving Concierge Service to simplify your move! Save time and money by conveniently connecting all of your utilities, phone, cable, and internet with ONE simple phone call. Citizen’s Home Solutions is a 3rd. party concierge.
- Changing Air Filters, a known tenant responsibility, is now as easy as opening the front door. We’ve made a diligent effort to ensure your obligation to change the filter(s) is as easy as possible by having them delivered to your door approximately every 30 days. This service helps you save up to $250 per year in utilities, improves your indoor air quality, and reduces the hassles and liability of potential repairs.
- Free Online Resident Portal that will give you access to a secure online portal free of charge. Save money in postage and time by conveniently paying rent online, schedule automatic ACH payments – (ACH Payments are FREE of charge.) No Additional Charges for Rental Payment Options Including In-Person, Drop Box, or Check. (*If paying by Credit Card, Credit Card Fees will apply).
- Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments.
- Resident to Homeowner Assistance. When the time is right for you to buy your “forever home” you will have access to our preferred lender(s), home inspector(s), appraiser(s), title agency(s), and more. Should you decide to have Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC represent you for your home purchase, Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC will apply a $500 credit towards your closing costs.
- Dedicated After Hours Maintenance Emergency Hotline + 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely.
- Vetted Vendor Network – Brewer & Stratton’s preferred vendor network is topnotch! Our preferred vendors and technicians are reputable, licensed, and insured. *In most cases, our preferred vendors and technicians are utilized to ensure quality workmanship and satisfaction.
- Periodic Preventative Maintenance Walkthrough – To ensure your experience is comfortable and that your home is kept in tip-top condition.
- Waived or Reduced Fees (policies apply) – Brewer & Stratton will grant residents a one-time late fee waiver in the amount of $150 during lease term if requested.
- 12-month minimum lease term, (longer lease terms may be negotiated)
- Renter’s insurance required – Tenant must maintain a valid renter’s insurance policy during lease term. Tenant must add Brewer & Stratton Property Management, LLC (including physical address) as an additional insured to the policy. *Failure to provide updated current renter’s insurance may result in additional charges and fees. Refer to Lease Agreement for details.
- Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act.
- Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- *The information contained in this ad is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC is not responsible for any error or omission in the wording or content of this information