Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we’ll email you an account activation link.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps…
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Brewer & Stratton Accepts Several Methods of Payment
- Drop Box
- Personal Check – if balance is current and check is received before the 6th
- Certified Funds – we do not accept CASH
- Online via ACH
- Online via Credit Card – A convenience charge based on your rent amount
Credit card payments include a convenience charge based on your rent amount.
Rent payment due dates to avoid paying late fees:
1st of the month — Rent is due.
4th of the month — $50.00 flat 5-day notice fee + late fees apply unless your lease states otherwise.